||A Mormon's Unexpected Journey Vol. 1
||Finding the Grace I Never Knew
"A Mormon's Unexpected Journey is a riveting testimony of a woman's search for truth when her strong religious convictions were reversed by God in a surprising way. This unique book on Mormonism will help you understand the powerful, spiritual experiences behind a Mormon's testimony.
"If you are burdened by trying to make yourself acceptable to God through righteous efforts, and you want to replace guilt with grace, you need this book." (From back cover.)
Table of Contents
Note to the Reader
- An Honorable Heritage
- Unrealistic Expectations
- My Quest
- Defending My Faith
- Back to Basics: Apostasy, Restoration, and the Priesthood
- A Real Dilemma
- Expanding My Worldview
- The Book of Mormon versus the Bible
- Who Wrests the Scriptures?
- Can I Trust the Bible?
- The Transformation
- Couldn't Believe It, but Couldn't Leave It
- Experiences: Do They Determine Truth?
- Tossed by the Storm
- Who is Worthy?
- Spirit Manifestations from the Dead: Divine, or Deceptive?
- Letting Go
- Time to Reread The Book of Mormon
- A Missing Puzzle Piece Put in Place
- The Call
An Excerpt from Volume Two
- Appendix to Chapter One: A Brief Sketch of the Martin Handcart Company
- Appendix to Chapter Nine: "Out of Context" Chart
- Appendix to Chapter Thirteen: Power Through Faith in the Name of Jesus, as Validated by The Holy Bible
- Appendix to Chapter Sixteen: From The Autobiography of Nicholas Baker, My Father
- Appendix to Chapter Seventeen: Reasons Why I Eliminated the Jehovah's Witnesses as God's One True Organization on Earth
- The Stick of Judah and the Stick of Joseph
- Three Degrees of Glory
- The Holy Bible: God's Double-Edged Sword
- Discussing the Aaronic Priesthood with Dad
Authors Only | Authors with Titles | Titles by Category | Titles Only
Home | FAQs
| What's New | Topical Index
| Testimony | Newsletters
| Online Resources | Online Books | Booklist
| Order/Contact | Email
| Other Websites