|OUT OF STOCK
||Jesus' Resurrection and Joseph's Visions
||Robert M. Bowman Jr.
||DeWard Publishing Company, Ltd.
||Examining the Foundations of Christianity and Mormonism
From publisher's website:
Just as the resurrection of Jesus is the foundation of Christianity, the visions of Joseph Smith are the foundation of Mormonism. In Jesus’ Resurrection and Joseph’s Visions, Robert Bowman compares the evidence for Jesus’ resurrection with the evidence for Joseph’s visions, showing how the historical data confirm the truth of Jesus’ resurrection, and that the accounts of Joseph Smith’s visions are historically unreliable. For Mormons who have doubts about their religion, this study will help them find a more reliable basis for faith in Christ. For Christians, this study provides a fresh angle on the historical evidence for the truth of Christianity.
Table of Contents
Introduction: Jesus' Resurrection and Joseph's Visions
- Testing the Foundational Claims of Christianity and Mormonism
- Jesus' Resurrection in Context: What We Know about Jesus Christ
- Jesus' Resurrection: Did It Happen?
- Jesus' Appearance to Paul: Did It Happen?
- After Jesus' Resurrection: Testing the Apostles
- Joseph's Visions in Context: What We Know about Joseph Smith
- Joseph's Angelic Visions: Did They Happen?
- Joseph's First Vision: Did It Happen?
- After Joseph's Early Visions: Testing the Prophet
- Comparing the Foundational Claims of Mormonism and Christianity
|OUT OF STOCK
Authors Only | Authors with Titles | Titles by Category | Titles Only
Home | FAQs
| What's New | Topical Index
| Testimony | Newsletters
| Online Resources | Online Books | Booklist
| Order/Contact | Email
| Other Websites